Sunday, April 3

figuring it out.

So, is it okay to be 23, single, not sure when I'm graduating and not sure what I even want in life anymore?

That's where I'm at...I'm figuring it out. Figuring myself out. It's a process, but it's okay to be a work in the progress.  In the meantime, I am having a ball with the simple pleasures of being home and being with my family and friends. Life really is wonderful!

As President Uchtdorf said today, most of the time we figure things out one puzzle piece at a time, until finally we can see the bigger picture.

I wonder what that picture is supposed to look like?

4 comments:

Kate Challis said...

This is a really hard stage of life to be in. You'll figure it out, though! Just keep doing the things you're supposed to and it will all work out. I'm sorry that we have to go through that stage of life; it's never fun to have so much unknown. I'm sure you've gotten lots of unwarranted advice about this, including this comment - just want you to know I'm rooting for ya!

Lorina said...

hey!! I found your blog. I'm going to add you on my list of friend. I love you! I'm so glad we are friends. Do you know it's sad that we haven't even hung out? We need to!

Kristen said...

thanks kate :) And Lorina, yes we do!! You coming to the concert tomorrow night? I want to read your blog too!

Aubry Ellison said...

ew...i hate figuring it out