Sunday, April 3

Visiting the Mission

Last weekend, I took my family back for a visit to Parker, Colorado and Garden City, Kansas, two areas where I served for 3.5 months and 9 months, respectively. We were greeted with some great parties and wonderful friends, and my dad even got to perform the baptism of a girl who we'd worked with when I was serving in Garden City. One of the best weekends, ever!



With some of the Crowfoot YSA ward members in Parker.


The infamous Kansas sign...but this time, with my family :)


With Deborah, who just got baptized, Marisol, baptized last June, and Emily Carrera, Deborah's bestie, who was just baptized back in September with the rest of her family.


Some of the Garden City ward members who got together for a celebration!


With the elders now serving in that area at a get-together



With Marisol Trejo

The Carrera family--who was baptized in September--with my family.
Who says you need to speak the same language to communicate?


It was really a short trip, but it was exactly what I needed--it made me so happy to see my mission family and my real family altogether. LOVE IT!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

that's so fun you went back with your family! you look gorgeous. we need to catch up! i'll call you this week. love you!

Kristen said...

That sounds great, Steph. I miss you so much. Sorry I haven't been good at keeping in touch :(