Sunday, June 7

Pictures from the Call

These are soo overdue. I'm adding them on here for anyone that is at all interested in pictures from opening my mission call.


Before: the nervous smile.


Ripping that baby open


I don't really care for this picture much, except that it encapsulates pretty well how I felt at the moment.


Me with the family and my call!


The roommates: Steph (Zwick) Adams, Rilee Buttars, Ashley (Archibald) Stewart and Kristina Schroeder.


The Jerusalem Crew: Tricia Bowen, Lauren Richey, Ashley (Archibald) Stewart, Caryn Hattingh, and Mandi Winterton.


My dear friend Natalie (Dennis) Dixon


The DC girls: Sara Sonntag, Ashley Mitchell, Paige Morton and Haley Frame. Sara is going on a mission to Detroit and is entering the MTC at the exact same time as me, and Haley is going on a mission to Sao Paolo, Brazil in August.


Watching it all over again and again with Paige.

No comments: