Mary Kay party with my DC girls at Megan's house. This is Heidi and me showing off our crazy bangs (all natural :)
Lip exfoliant. So hott right now.
With Adeline at the Draper Temple Open House.
Watching Obama's inauguration with the Barlow Center peeps. We had a crepe party in commemoration of the historic event. It seemed appropriate that we were all there together, when we had all been there in DC for Obama's election.
Crepes. Mmm.
Mid-semester, Paige and I just had to escape to doom and gloom of winter, of the snow, and--mostly--of our Quantitative Methodology class (aka 328), which I thought would be the death of me.
Evidence of our impromptu beach photoshoot.
And--not surprisingly--we ended up having another photoshoot at Easter when we toted our scriptures, Conference Reports, journals, and Sunday playlists on our iPods up to the Provo temple.
We ended up taking 170 pictures of ourselves in about an hour! Don't ask me why. Don't ask me how. It just happened.
Sleepy.
Squinty.

Possibly the most ridic-ridic picture ever.
Little did Paige know that I decided to run and leap on my way back from the car as I came over the hill. Little did I know Paige was there, waiting, with her camera.
OK, I take it back. THIS is the most ridiculous picture, ever.
And so very ladylike.

Springtime in Provo.
Our No. 1 fave pic of all time.
I need to include updates from graduation, the cruise, Disneyland, and my roommates' weddings, my visit to DC, and my week as an EFY counselor. So much to blog about, so little time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment