I'm sitting here on my best friend's Heidi's bed, and we're rehashing old memories and talking about the future. I've had a wonderful trip back my old stomping grounds...I have spent just a few days in San Francisco, then El Dorado Hills, and will spend a week with my family in San Diego. It's all been wonderful!
I love spending time with old friends and familiar places. Few things are better.
Here are some pics from my college graduation:

Graduation day: I hiked the Y with some DC friends. It seemed appropriate for such a day.


Y Mountain.

Graduation robes on Y Mountain.

BYU's bell tower.

A glimpse of the lines we stood in outside before walking to the Marriott.

With the DC girls before commencement: Maren, Paige, me, and Alycia.

People everywhere in the Marriott.

Elder Nelson, guest speaker.

President Uchtdorf received an honorary degree and spoke as well. So great!


with Mom.

Ringing the Victory Bell (I don't know if that is its official name, but I'm calling it that) with Paige.

DC friends: Alycia, Paige, Diana, Kyle, me, Brooke

Class of '09!

The unstoppable duo of Political Science redheads...need I say more?

Paige is my person.

With cute Erin, a fellow Barlow-ite.
Graduation day: I hiked the Y with some DC friends. It seemed appropriate for such a day.
Y Mountain.
Graduation robes on Y Mountain.
BYU's bell tower.
A glimpse of the lines we stood in outside before walking to the Marriott.
With the DC girls before commencement: Maren, Paige, me, and Alycia.
People everywhere in the Marriott.
Elder Nelson, guest speaker.
President Uchtdorf received an honorary degree and spoke as well. So great!
with Mom.
Ringing the Victory Bell (I don't know if that is its official name, but I'm calling it that) with Paige.
DC friends: Alycia, Paige, Diana, Kyle, me, Brooke
Class of '09!
The unstoppable duo of Political Science redheads...need I say more?
Paige is my person.
With cute Erin, a fellow Barlow-ite.
No comments:
Post a Comment