Sunday, April 19

For those of you who couldn't be there....

I was fortunate enough to have many of my dear friends there when I opened my mission call. You are the best!! Thank you for coming and supporting me!! It was so nice of you!

For anyone who couldn't come (or if you just want to see it again), I'm going to attempt to post it on here. This may exceed my technical skills on the blog...we'll see if it works.

I have probably watched this video 75 times by now. I'm not even exaggerating. I think that I somehow think that by watching it over and over again, it'll sink in. Or something.

Laur, I love how you can hear Tricia in the background saying "Where is Mongolia?" and your response is "By China."

A couple seconds later, you hear..."It's COLD there!" Thanks, Laur :)

That might possibly be my favorite part.

3 comments:

{Brooke} said...

I LOVE YOU!!! You rawk. I'm glad I got to be there. I am so nervous for you, but excited too!!! Can't wait to CRUISE

Lauren Kay said...

So clearly I'm a TERRIBLE friend. I'm so stuck on my google reader that I forget about private blogs (even private blogs of my favorite people!), and her there is a special private little note to me. Bad friend indeed. I love the video, I love you and am hoping that you get better fast so you can actually go on your mission! Don't get snatched up by any cute boys first! (I know they're all dying inside that you're leaving. Love you tons!

MangoSunnyD said...

Ahh sister Staibb! i saww this and i started crying!!!! hahaha lol im such a baby! i love you! and i couldnt ask for more than just meeting you! I will never forget you!

-Noheli(: