Wednesday, September 16

Pictures

There have been three blog updates today...be sure you scroll down to see the latest from Kristen.



So this is a good story...
We had a volleyball rivalry with the Indonesian districts.  They convinced us sisters to participate, and they trash-talked all week long.

I didn't have a Mongolia shirt yet like the rest of the district, so I came out like this--wearing the Mongolian flag!  

Total dork.  I embarrassed my companion.  : )  Yesssss!

The best part is...we didn't actually even end up playing.  Ha!

I look like a total dork, though mischief managed.



With Sis. Enkhbold [from Mongolia].  
She left Wednesday, September 2 for Temple Square! 
Look for her when you go and ask her to bust out in some Mongolian!



"Shaners", or Elder Woods.
We were in DC together.  He's going to Nicaragua the week after we leave the MTC.  Love this kid!



Sis. Turner just gave this to me--it was the night of the BYU-Oklahoma 
game after we FINALLY found out who won
(and heard cars honking).



Sis. Marta taught us this children's game.
You use sheep ANKLE bones for the pieces.
It's called shagai...I'm not quite sure how to spell it in English. : (

No comments: