Sorry.
I keep saying I'm going to go back and type a decent blog post for my parents' time here and for these pictures. But as this outing fades further into my memory and I am haunted by ghosts of blogs-not-yet-posted, I am going to leave it at this and focus on putting up more recent pictures one of these days.
Statue of Winston Churchill in front of the British Embassy. One of his feet is on American soil, the other on British soil (the land the Embassy sits on is technically British).
Tourists.
In front of the Embassy of Croatia.
A famous Czech leader that contributed to democracy. Don't ask me his name; I can't remember!
The Brumidi Corridors in the Capitol. After December 2nd, the public won't be able to view them anymore. I am going to miss the infrequent Capitol tours I get to give.
2 comments:
Kristen those pictures are GEORGOUS! I LOVE THEM! I LOVE YOU! You are amazing! I am going to miss your face when we are gone, defintely BYUSA all the way. Brumidi... I know how sad is that! I don't think people appreciate how beautiful those corridors are. :(
Those pictures rock!!!!! I'm so sad I couldn't make it out in November. I totally miss you. I HAVE to see you when you get back, so let me know. Tata...
Post a Comment