Monday, October 3

happy day

My birthday: the perfect mix of relaxing, friends, family, and just doing exactly as I pleased. And to top it off, Haley made the most amazing pumpkin cheesecake and brownies, and some of my dearest friends got together for some cake, ice cream, and chatting.

24: I already love it.








4 comments:

Aubrey said...

YAY! Happy birthday! I love you girl and I'm glad you had a happy day.
How do you know Amber Sumsion? I went to high school with her!

Kristen said...

YES I know her!! SHe is wonderful! We were in the MTC together!! Thanks so much Aubrey!!

Hey, one of these weekends/sundays I would love to meet up for ice cream or lunch or just to chat :)

a s h l e y b o y e r said...

I wish I could keep my posts short and simple with lots of pictures. Lately mine are more like narratives since there's so much going on! :) I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday!!

Lorina said...

Ok, I had no idea it was your birthday! Happy belated birthday!