Wednesday, August 31

hats.



I was thinking today as I ran around from one thing to another how many hats we all wear.
One minute I was a college student in class.  Ten minutes later I felt like a missionary again. Then I was the teacher, telling my brand new missionaries what to expect in the MTC. Take off the tag, I was back to being a BYU student. And half an hour later, I was the big sister taking my siblings to the water park for a couple of hours.  Student. Sister. Teacher. Student. Friend. Chauffeur.  Daughter. In a matter of hours, I felt like I put on so many different hats, switching from one activity to the next and then the next without a break.

I don't know that I could pick a favorite hat;  I love them all, and I love that I get to do and be so many things.  As long as I'm Kristen through and through, I'm content.


2 comments:

a s h l e y b o y e r said...

Speaking of hats: I almost bought one the other day, but I immediately recognized that it would be a mistake. Why do we buy tons of cute hats when we never wear them ? Bummer.

mandi winterton said...

CUTE!