I meant to take a picture showing my large stack of grammar books and dictionaries, etc. But, like a genius, I put Preach My Gospel on top and you can't see the pile underneath.
With my companion, Sis. Ellison. The elders asked why we needed sunglasses to walk to the temple. Duh. Then they had the gumption to ask why they were "normal-looking, like, stylish" sunglasses. Pleeeeease.
Darling Sis. Enkhbold, the Mongolian sister going to Temple Square, came in our room the other night and brought us Mongolian money! I think these are worth about 1 cent. We look gross but I had to record the memory.
First Saturday at the MTC--doing our service project, which involves random cleaning assignments in our residence halls. Reminds me of Saturday jobs at home. So glamorous. : )
After pigging out on Hint of Lime chips and salsa, we played "pass the parcel" and listened to EFY music quietly (the little speakers just didn't get that loud). Sis. Ellison and I had planned a "karaoke" night and our own little "routine"...but 10:15 rolled around and it was soon to be bedtime. Alas, another night. : ) My companion is the gang-banger in the front. Sis. Liljenquist is the one with the crown (it was her birthday party). She is going to Indonesia.Earlier, on my first Saturday night at the MTC we all got together and were telling "deep, dark secrets" and Sis. Liljenquist admitted that she legitimately still plans to be a dolphin trainer. I screamed out, "Me too!" all uninhibited-like. We've been friends ever since.
The map picture! Me, Sis. Cardenas, Sis. Sonntag, Sis. Binning.
Some days, we decide to match. Cheesy, but we have to keep things exciting! I guess.
(Left to right) Sisters Sumsion, Adams, Turner, Staib, Ellison, and Call on our Sunday "Temple Walk".
Our whole district (left to right) Sisters Sumsion, Adams, Turner, Staib, Ellison and Call;
Elders Marquis, Weight, Landeen, Grace, Homan, Catron and Burns.



No comments:
Post a Comment