After weeks and weeks of stressing over whether or not I'd get an internship for Washington, D.C. this fall, I got a couple of long-awaited emails last night. I was offered two positions: one with the House of Representatives Committee on Foreign Affairs, and one with the Senate's Foreign Relations Committee! I chose the internship with the Senate, and I'll be working under Senator Lugar's office for the Foreign Relations Committee, which I'm totally ecstatic about. I think I screamed out loud with joy when I got the email...I couldn't be happier! Hooray!
Oh, Brooke, i forgot to send these to you. I should just make you a CD of them when I get back. But this is for you :)


For everyone else, my only explanation is that when us girls have a camera, some photo ops, and some free time, we go a little picture crazy.

No comments:
Post a Comment